NW-SCC Phil Campbell PTK chapter receives award
Northwest-Shoals Community College’s Alpha Zeta Iota chapter (Phil Campbell campus) was recently awarded the highest Phi Theta Kappa award in the state, the Alabama Region Most Distinguished Chapter Award, during the Alabama Regional Phi Theta Kappa Convention at Northeast Alabama Community College in Rainsville.
The Alpha Zeta Iota chapter (Phil Campbell campus) will attend the Phi Theta Kappa International Convention April 7-9, in National Harbor, Md.
The chapter was recognized with the following awards:
- Alabama Region Most Distinguished Chapter Award
- Distinguished Honors in Action Award
- Distinguished Honors in Action Theme Award
- Distinguished College Project Award
- Competitive Edge 5 Star Chapter
- Alabama Region Continued Excellence Award
- 5 Star Chapter Award
- Distinguished Officer Team Award
- Distinguished Advisor Team Award
Advisors for the Phil Campbell chapter are Nora Lee, Pam Peters and Rachel Trapp.