Russellville BOE approves more personnel changes
Additional personnel changes took place at the July 26 Russellville City Schools board meeting.
Four resignations were approved. Mark Keeton resigned from his position as Robotics Team sponsor. Rebecca Calvert resigned from her position as teacher at Russellville Elementary School. Michelle Murray resigned from her position as 21st CCLC Site Lead Teacher and was transferred from counselor at RES to counselor at Russellville High School. Irene Howard resigned from her position as a teacher at RHS.
Renea Arrington transferred from CNP worker at RHS to assistant CNP manager at RHS.
Fabiola Ruiz was approved as CNP worker at RHS effective July 31. Rachel Walker Willis was approved as teacher at RES.
Seven temporary employment positions were approved: Jennifer Lindsey will be filling a leave of absence for Brittany Sykes from Aug. 20-31; Heather Boyd, Rebecca Logsdon, Alma Martinez and Caitlan Smith will be 21st CCLC teachers on a part-time, as needed basis; Angela Crittenden will be a 21st CCLC site lead teacher part-time; and Ronnie Ritter will be a part-time teacher at RHS.
Chase Gilmer will be a pro consult for the Russellville Middle School football team. Minimum payment for the athletic consultant at the middle school level shall not exceed $960, incurred expenses notwithstanding, to be paid by the Football Booster Club.
Other actions taken at the meeting included:
- Approval of the 2018-19 athletic schedules for fall sports and band competitions, including any changes that could occur because of cancellations, rainouts, etc.
- Approval for coaches and sponsors to take the teams, cheerleaders and the band to away games. Students will travel to the away games by bus or approved vehicle.
- Approval of the revised salary schedules for coaching supplements 2018-19; extended contracts, supplements and other pay FY-2019; and salary schedule for school principals.
- Approval for Flowers Baking Company for bread contract for the 2018-19 school year, with a three-year rollover clause.
- Approval for RCS Child Nutrition Program to extend the milk contract for an additional 12-month period with Purity Dairy.
- Approval for RCS CNP to extend the ice cream contract for another 12-month period with Purity Dairy.
- Approval for the RHS football team to host a competition day with 21 teams July 26.
- Approval of the contract with Riverbend Center for mental health professional services from Aug. 1, 2018 through Sept. 30, 2019.