NW-SCC announces fall 2018 president’s list, dean’s list honorees
Northwest-Shoals Community College has announced its president’s and dean’s lists for the fall 2018 semester, which feature several honorees from Franklin County.
Requirements for the president’s list are a semester grade point average of 4.0 and completion of a minimum semester course load of 12 credit hours of college-level work.
Earning president’s honors from Franklin County are:
- Hodges: Brooke Brown.
- Phil Campbell: Klaudia Harris and Katelyn Wallace.
- Russellville: Kenneth Arnett, Aleah Bishop, Danny Borden, Megan Brockway, Turner Collum, Marilyn Creamer, Leslie Garcia, Anna Garrison, Mandy Hall, William Hunderman, Elizabeth Jenkins, Timothy Landers, Adrian Lopez, Pedro Lucas, Kimberly Martinez, Sierra Robinson, Noemi Vargas and Valeria Vela Astrain.
- Spruce Pine: Levi Hargett, Austin Hester, Michael Roberson.
Requirements for the dean’s list are a semester grade point average of 3.5 or above, but below a 4.0, and completion of a minimum semester course load of 12 credit hours of college-level work.
Earning dean’s honors from Franklin County are:
- Phil Campbell: John Denton, Mackenzie Elkins, Karley Ergle, Olivia Knight and Jennifer Reed.
- Russellville: Irma Ajualip Huarcas, Fredy Argueta, Juana Francisco Mendez, Nathaniel Franklin, Leslie Garcia, Jorge Gerardo Rendon, Melissa Hernandez-Jimenez, Katie Howard, Jarrod Lasseter, David Lugo Barrera, Jasmine Martin, Hunter Milender, Lisette Mojica Osorio, Brittaney Morales, Nancy Pascual, Cassandra Patrick, Carmen Perez, Leslie Perez Argumedo, Caleb Seay, Karissa Simmons, Juan Tomas, Mercedes Trapp, Dion Turner, Cameron Vandiver and Cortny Williams.
- Spruce Pine: Joshua Burcham, Hannah James, Samuel Pierce and Hunter Swinney.
- Vina: Blake Hardin and Carlan McNeill.