UA names dean’s, president’s list students
A total of 12,332 students enrolled during the 2018 fall term at The University of Alabama were named to the dean’s list with an academic record of 3.5 or above or the president’s List with an academic record of 4.0.
These lists recognize full-time undergraduate students and do not apply to graduate students or to undergraduate students who take less than a full course load.
Students on the list from Franklin County include:
- Mary Markham of Red Bay
- Caroline McRight of Red Bay
- Michael Hodge of Russellville
- Brock Malone of Russellville
- Gracie Moore of Russellville
- Kaitlin Nolen of Russellville
- Andres Vargas of Russellville
- Gabrielle Cook of Russellville
- Hannah McRight of Red Bay
- Casey Brandenburg of Russellville
- Holly Hardin of Vina
- Lacey Wilson of Vina
The University of Alabama, the state’s oldest and largest public institution of higher education, is a student-centered research university that draws the best and brightest to an academic community committed to providing a premier undergraduate and graduate education.
UA is dedicated to achieving excellence in scholarship, collaboration and intellectual engagement; providing public outreach and service to the state of Alabama and the nation; and nurturing a campus environment that fosters collegiality, respect and inclusivity.