Who’s best? You decide! Times holds first Reader’s Choice poll
What’s the best clothing store in Franklin County?
What about the best dentist, the best attorney, the best hair stylist, the best florist?
What restaurant has the best cup of coffee? The best barbecue? The best Southern cooking?
These are the questions. You have the answers.
Starting next week through April 26, readers have the opportunity to vote for their favorite local businesses in the Franklin County Times’ Best of the Best Reader’s Choice contest.
The Best of the Best contest has more than 150 categories for voters to consider, including service providers like best plumber or best travel agency, restaurants like best steak or best chicken wings, retail locations like best outdoor equipment and best jewelry story, professionals like best elected official and best pastor and more.
Ballots will be printed in next week’s paper and will be available online at www.franklincountytimes.com.
The rules are simple:
- One entry per person will be counted.
- To be counted, entries must be received by 5 p.m. April 26, completed either online or on the original newsprint form. No photocopied entries are allowed.
- Winners will be determined only by reader votes and will be announced in a special section printed in the Franklin County Times June 16.
- Entries that have a minimum of 25 categories filled out will be entered into a drawing for a $150 cash prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not have complete contact information will not be eligible.
- No purchase is necessary to win the cash prize.
- Entries should include only local businesses.
Ballots can be mailed to Franklin County Times Best of Contest, P.O. Box 1088, Russellville, AL 35653. Remember, they must be postmarked, hand delivered or completed online by 5 p.m. April 26.
Let your voice be heard in this inaugural contest to highlight the very best Franklin County has to offer.