Vote in FCT’s first Reader’s Choice poll
We are proud to present: the Franklin County Times’ Best of the Best Reader’s Choice Poll.
Now through April 26, readers have the opportunity to vote for their favorite local businesses in the Best of the Best Reader’s Choice contest. This contest has more than 150 categories for voters to consider, including service providers, restaurants, retail locations, professionals and more.
We launched the contest this past week, printing the ballot on pages A4-5 of the paper as well as posting all categories on our website. The ballot will continue to be printed on A4-5, and available online at www.franklincountytimes.com, for the duration of the competition.
The rules are simple:
- One entry per person will be counted.
- To be counted, entries must be received by 5 p.m. April 26, completed either online or on the original newsprint form. No photocopied entries are allowed.
- Winners will be determined by reader votes and will be announced in a special section printed in the Franklin County Times June 16.
- Entries that have a minimum of 25 categories filled out will be entered into a drawing for a $150 cash prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not have complete contact information will not be eligible.
- No purchase is necessary to win the cash prize.
- Entries should include only local businesses.
Ballots can be mailed to Franklin County Times Best of Contest, P.O. Box 1088, Russellville, AL 35653. Remember, they must be postmarked, hand delivered or completed online by 5 p.m. April 26.
Everyone has their favorite local people, places and products – the best florist, the best burger, the best car repair. Everyone can name their top choice for everything from car insurance to home decor to catfish to lawn care.
Now, you can help your Franklin favorites get the recognition you think they deserve.
Let your voice be heard in this inaugural contest to highlight the very best Franklin County has to offer.