Less than two weeks remain to vote in Times’ first Reader’s Choice poll
With the contest ending April 26, you have a little less than two more weeks to get your votes in for the first Franklin County Times’ Best of the Best Reader’s Choice Poll.
The things is, everyone has their favorite local people, places and products – the best florist, the best burger, the best car repair, the best cup of coffee, the best hair stylist. Everyone can name their top choice for everything from car insurance to home decor to catfish to lawn care.
Through this contest, you can help your Franklin favorites get the recognition they deserve. We want to shine a spotlight on the businesses that go above and beyond in whatever they do. We want our local businesses to get the word out about what makes them “the best of the best,” whether it’s a superb slice of pizza, unparalleled customer service or an unending dedication to patient or client care.
We want to celebrate it all – but we can’t do it without you.
So let your voice be heard in this inaugural contest to highlight the very best Franklin County has to offer.
And bonus – maybe win a cool cash prize for yourself!
We’ve been sharing the details since the contest began in April, but just in case you need a refresher, here are the rules:
- This contest has more than 150 categories for voters to consider, including service providers, restaurants, retail locations, professionals and more.
- The ballot is printed on A4-5 each week and is also available online at www.franklincountytimes.com.
- One entry per person will be counted.
- To be counted, entries must be received by 5 p.m. April 26, completed either online or on the original newsprint form. No photocopied entries are allowed.
- Winners will be determined by reader votes and will be announced in a special section printed in the Franklin County Times June 16.
- Entries that have a minimum of 25 categories filled out will be entered into a drawing for a $150 cash prize.
- Entries that are incomplete or do not have complete contact information will not be eligible.
- No purchase is necessary to win the cash prize.
- Entries should include only local businesses.
Ballots can be mailed to Franklin County Times Best of Contest, P.O. Box 1088, Russellville, AL 35653. Remember, they must be postmarked, hand delivered or completed online by 5 p.m. April 26.
We want to hear from you. Vote now to have your say.