Best of Best contest gives readers voice
It’s back for another year: the Franklin County Times’ Best of the Best Reader’s Choice Poll.
With this annual poll, our readers have a voice, a chance to share which businesses and service providers are tops in Franklin County.
Now through the end of April, readers have the opportunity to vote for their favorite local businesses. We’ve got more than 150 categories for you to consider, including restaurants, retail locations, professionals and more.
We launched the contest in 2021, and in the past two years it has become a community favorite. Who doesn’t enjoy getting to give their favorite place kudos – and who doesn’t enjoy receiving the praise and appreciation of their customers or clients?
The ballot for this year’s Best of the Best contest is located on pages A4-5 of the paper as well as on our website. The ballot will continue to be available online and printed on A4-5 each week during the competition.
The rules are pretty simple:
- One entry per person will be counted.
- To be counted, entries must be received by 5 p.m. April 24, completed either online or on the original newsprint form. No photocopied entries are allowed.
- Winners will be determined by reader votes and will be announced in a special section printed in the Franklin County Times in June.
- Entries that have a minimum of 25 categories filled out will be entered into a drawing for a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not have complete contact information will not be eligible.
- No purchase is necessary to win the prize.
Ballots can be mailed to Franklin County Times Best of Contest, P.O. Box 1088, Russellville, AL 35653, or hand delivered to our office in the Byars Building in downtown Russellville, 501 N. Jackson Ave., Suite 7.
Everyone has their local favorites – the best clothes, the best pizza, the best lawn care, the best insurance agent, the best medical provider.
Now, you can help your Franklin favorites get the recognition they deserve.