Best of the Best
Published 2:19 pm Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Best of the Best Awards Instructions and Official Rules:
• This is an advertising promotion. For more information, please call 256-332-1881.
• Ballots are available for sale at the Franklin County Times: 501 N. Jackson Ave. Ste. 7 or you can vote online at franklincountytimes.com
• 1 entry per person. To be counted, entries must be received by 5:00 pm on Monday, April 24, 2023 and completed either online or on the original newsprint form. No photocopied entries allowed.
• Ballots which are ineligible or not containing complete information in the bottom right hand corner WILL NOT be counted.
• Category winners will be announced in a Franklin County Times special section on Wednesday, June 14, 2023. Winners in each category are determined by reader votes only.
• Entries that have a minimum of 25 categories filled out will enter into a drawing for a $150 cash prize. Entries without complete contact information provided will not be eligible. Employees of Franklin County Times and their immediate family are not eligible to win the $150 cash prize. No purchase necessary to win.
• Please nominate local businesses only.
• Mailed ballots must be post marked by no later than Monday, April 24, 2023. Mail ballots to: Franklin County Times Best of Contest, P.O. Box 1088, Russellville, Alabama 35653.
Ballot DEADLINE: 5:00 pm Monday, April 24, 2023
Ballots must be post marked by April 24 if using mail. Walk-in and online deadline is April 24.
*””Best of The Best is a poll that distinguishes fine products of the Russellville Market.
No endorsement is intended or implied in choosing winners of this reader poll contest by Franklin County Times.”””
2023 Best of the Best Choice Official Entry Ballot