RHS cross country heads to sectionals
In the teams’ Oct. 29 match, Russellville Cross Country had the following results.
The girls’ team finished eleventh of 23 teams. A total of 230 girls competed. RHS top five girls were:
– Naydelin Romero-Momentey finished 45th overall with a new personal record time of 22:33.
– Carley Seal finished 55th in 22:54.
– Tristin Thomas finished 60th in 23:11.
– Cecilia Juan finished 98th in 24:38.
– Michelle Betancourt finished 101st in 24:43.
The boys team finished 26th of 30 teams. A total of 362 boys competed. RHS top five boys were:
– Daniel Montiel finished 38th in 18:28.
– Hayden Suddith finished 146th in 20:37.
– Jagger Mills finished 280th in 23:24.
– Albaro Francisco finished in 289th in a personal record time of 23:37.
– Justin Howard in his first career cross country race finished 310th in 24:22.
The next race will be the 5A Sec. 4 sectionals at Cold Springs High School in Bremen Nov. 5.